We can’t believe it’s been 2 years since we first attended the Consumer Returns Conference, and this year we’re bringing Returns Reduction to Austin, TX in a big way. If you want to learn more about what to expect, read on…
What is the Consumer Returns Conference?
Consumer Returns Conference is a premier annual event produced by Worldwide Business Research that launched its first event in 2007, at the dawn of mobile shopping. The conference is a peer-led forum for top brands, retailers, and manufacturers to learn and strategize on returns reduction and management, post-purchase customer experience, return fraud prevention, and reverse logistics optimization. This year’s event features keynote speakers from Target, Etsy, Sam’s Club, and more. It is the only returns-focused forum for operations, logistics, and customer experience executives and returns solution providers to meet and share perspectives and best practices when it comes to returns.
What Solutions You’ll Find at CRC ’19
Attending the event this year are solution providers for every touchpoint in the customer return journey, from processing to disposition. At CRC, you’ll find four main categories of the best solution providers in the business geared to optimize every aspect of customer returns.
- Post-Purchase Customer Experience Solutions that ensure customers have a simple and streamlined return experience;
- Reverse Logistics Solutions that optimize returns transactions and product handling;
- Returns Disposition Solutions for refurbishment, remarketing, and liquidation; and we think most importantly,
- Returns Reduction: Because what retailer enjoys all the work involved in processing, handling, and disposing of returns in the first place? Newmine’s Chief Returns Officer is the only AI-based software platform focused solely on reducing returns for retailers.
Where to Find Us
Want to catch up with Newmine at CRC 19? Your best bet is to book a meeting with us. Otherwise, we’re stationed at Booth #108, and we’ll be on stage and conducting roundtables on Day 1 (October 21). Here’s where you can find us:
Newmine Partner Mark Lightbody is the Chairman of Track C, which is focused specifically on returns in Fashion & Apparel. Mark will share some of his wisdom from years of experience in the industry before introducing a case study with QVC’s Julie Bray on “Turning Returns into Positive Customer Experience” and a talk on “Driving Customer Loyalty with Seamless Global Returns and Exchanges” given by Tim Thorn from MetaPack.
At 2:40, our Founder and CEO Navjit Bhasin will host and moderate a panel on a topic he is deeply invested in:“Combatting Increasing Volumes of E-Commerce Returns in Fashion & Apparel.” Joining him on stage will be practitioners from Stitch Fix and Abercrombie & Fitch Co, as well as a representative from address verification technology company Loquate.
Panel Description: As e-commerce return rates continue its rapid outpacing of order growth across global marketplaces, it is imperative for direct-to-consumer brands to strike the right balance between rising consumer expectations in the returns experience with network inventory efficiency and supply chain costs.
Join this panel discussion for powerful insights on:
- Securing market share and competitive advantage through multi-channel shopping and flexible returns policies
- Growing your online sales and balancing out increasing volumes of returns
- Capturing new opportunities presented by consumer data collection
Can’t make Track C, but still interested in learning more from Newmine? Join one of the Interactive Roundtables hosted by our Head of Alliances, Felton Lewis, on “How to Build the Business Case for Returns Reduction: Ownership, ROI, and Playbook.” Felton will lead two, 30-minute discussions on building a returns reduction business case in your organization, specifically focusing on strategic methodologies around
- Collaborating effectively with IT
- Presenting the value of Returns Reduction with Stakeholders
- How to collect necessary returns data
It’s going to be a very busy week for our team, and we cannot wait. Don’t forget to book a meeting. See you there!
Latest posts by Jenny Gorlin (see all)
- Newmine Expands Globally to Help Retailers Reduce Returns - November 1, 2019
- Newmine Mentioned in The Robin Report - October 28, 2019
- Newmine Recognized as a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor - October 28, 2019