Newmine is a rapidly-growing retail technology company with a vision of ensuring retailers thrive in a transforming world.
Newmine has broken new ground in the retail industry by tackling one of its most expensive problems, Product Returns. Our mission is to help retailers reduce returns so they can become more sustainable and enhance their profitability. Our technology empowers retailers to build resilient supply chains, become more environmentally sustainable, and deliver products that delight customers.
Lauded as innovators by Gartner, Forrester, Coresight Research, and Red Herring - Newmine is a dynamic and ambitious team of retail visionaries. We are looking for tenacious individuals who approach business challenges with curiosity and creativity.
Newmine currently works primarily remote due to COVID-19.
We are looking to hire a retail-experienced Sales Executive to join the Newmine team and work directly with our Chief Revenue Officer. The ideal candidate is a super-connector that enjoys the hunt for new opportunities as well as fostering relationships with clients. Newmine offers a competitive base salary and commissions compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, prospects, and industry influencers
- Conduct prospect qualification and lead discovery meetings
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and overcome objections
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Prepare data and sales reports
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, & Product teams to achieve better results
- 5-10+ years in driving and implementing revenue growth.
- Proven track record of selling through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Retail domain experience
- Successful track record of selling technology into the Enterprise
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing/sales funnel
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Strong technical experience with HubSpot and other commercial tools
- MBA—or equivalent advanced degree
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Flexible paid time off and holidays
Newmine is an equal opportunity employer.